Bronze Flux Brazing Malaysia ( 225gm )
Category: TORCH , RODS, FLUXES
- Our Bronze flux is a general-purpose white powder flux with a melting point of 875°C .
- Recommended for welding brass and bronze welding copper sheets and tubes, for welding copper alloys with bronze rods.
- For use when bronze welding cast or malleable iron or depositing manganese bronze on steel prior to Stellite tipping.
- Also for applications where bronze rods are being used to bronze weld stainless steels.
- This flux may be mixed with water to form a paste.
- Mixture : Sodium and Potasium Borates, Boric acid and Fluoride.
No documents available